ClaroBGI800 is a porcine gelatin-based bio-ink modified with methacryloyl groups. It is crosslinkable under UV light in the presence of a photo initiator (e.g. Irgacure 2959 or LAP).
Our proprietary technology brings a wider formulation window making ClaroBGI800 perfect for extrusion based 3D printing. It overcomes clogging, and poor shape-fidelity observed with regular GELMA products without affecting the intrinsic biocompatibility of gelatin and gel strength of the matrix.
For research use only
In the box:
- Glass vials containing 0.5 grams of ClaroBGI800 in powder form.
- Produced and packaged under controlled conditions.
- Store at room temperature, shielded from visible and UV-light.
- Store in airtight containers after opening.
- Follow directions of use for dissolution.
- Long printing time window (> 2 hours)
- Endotoxin level: <100 EU/g
- Gelation temperature: between 15 and 20°C
- Color: white to off-white
- Form: Sponge-like appearance or chunks
- Moisture: ≤ 2%
- Degree of substitution: 75 – 85%
- Viscosity: 6.5 – 7.5 mPas (at 10% w/w at 60°C)
- Sterility: non-sterile
ClaroBGI800 is for research use only, not for human uses. Please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.