ClaroBGI600 is a gelatin derived from porcine origin. It has a tailored jellification behavior which allows a smooth flow through the nozzle of extrusion-based 3D printers for more than 2 hours, redefining the standards for gelatin as a bioink.
Our proprietary technology resolves the issues of premature nozzle clogging, and poor shape-fidelity observed by regular gelatins without affecting the intrinsic biocompatibility and gel strength of the matrix.
For research use only
In the box:
- Glass vials containing 1-30 grams of ClaroBGI600.
- Produced and packaged under sterile conditions. Store at room temperature. Store in airtight containers after opening.
- Follow directions of use for dissolution.
- Long printing time window ( > 2 hours)
- Gelatin from porcine origin
- High gel strength; Average Molecular Mass: 80kDa
- Powder form
- Isoelectric point: 7-9
- Viscosity at 10% w/w (60°C): 8-9 mPa s
- Higher solid content ClaroBGI600 formulations allow for improved formulation latitude
- Shear thinning bioinks can be prepared with ClaroBGI600 concentrations above 10%
ClaroBGI600 is for research use only, not for human uses. Please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.